Buyer & Buyer’s Agent Protocol
• A maximum of 3 persons are allowed access to the property during any one showing.
• Sanitize hands before entering and exiting the property, we recommend all persons wear gloves and booties upon enter of the property if available.
• All parties to wear a mask.
• Practice physical distancing at all times.
• Limit touching surfaces, or designate one person in your party to open and close any doors and handles.
• Please do not use the restrooms.
• No over lapping showings, if there is another party in the property, wait until the showing has been completed before entering the home.
• We have asked the Seller to prepare the home for showings with lights on, drapes/blinds open and doors slightly ajar to help your viewing. Please leave the property as is, no need to turn off lights.
• Do not enter the property if you or our client are visibly sick.
Beautiful, totally updated home on a quiet street in Bow Mar! Fantastic ranch style floorplan with kitchen open to lg great room. Formal living room, two studies, four bedrooms including a master on main. Updated, modern kitchen and baths. Finished 903 sq ft walk-out basement with bath. Stunning, private park-like fenced backyard features a gorgeous water feature and plenty of room to garden and play. Two sheds for additional storage. New roof, skylights and gutters. In-district to sought-after public schools, super convenient to CA, Mullen and Denver Christian! Enjoy everything that Bow Mar and lakeside living have to offer- swimming, paddle boarding, fishing, ice skating/hockey, swim team, tennis, sailing picnic concerts and much more! Bow Mar continues to be one of the premier neighborhoods in Colorado, fabulous for kids and parents alike!
Listed by Kristi Lucas and Nicole Ridley of Perry & Co. Realtors DTC
Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Open Floorplan, Quartz Counters, Sound System, Spa/Hot Tub, Stainless Counters, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Wood
Exterior Features: Garden, Lighting, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
Utilities and Appliances
Utilities and Appliances
Appliances Included: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Wine Cooler
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
Sewer: Public Sewer
Elementary School: Wilder
Junior High: Goddard
High School: Littleton
High School District: Littleton 6
Tax Year: 2018
Perry & Co. has gathered all of the information available on this Web site from other sources. Since this information came from other sources, Perry & Co. cannot be certain of its accuracy. The information on this Web site is being provided as an estimate only for informational purposes and is not intended for you to rely on rather, you are encouraged to obtain independent verification of the information.
Since the information provided above has come from other sources, please obtain your own independent verification Perry & Co. has not verified and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The advertisements herein are merely indications to bid and are not offers to sell which may be accepted. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.