Please view the property video to see the amazing open space. Spectacular location! This light-filled 2-story in the coveted CC School district enjoys a beautiful, private setting backing to open space with a winding creek and walking trails. Designed with a bright, open interior and immense living space, the home offers 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, a spacious loft & a functional, family-friendly floor plan. Perfect for those who love to entertain, this extraordinary residence boasts a custom finished walk-out basement with home theater and wet bar and a new Trex deck with gorgeous views of the wide-open vistas.
• You will enter into the 2-story living room where walls of expansive windows beautifully showcase open space views.
• An archway opens to the elegant formal dining room, enhanced by white wainscoting and a tray ceiling.
• The well-designed chef’s kitchen makes it easy to entertain with granite countertops, center island, walk-in pantry, spacious eat-in area and stainless appliances including a 4-burner gas cooktop and double ovens.
• The open concept style family room is spacious and perfect for casual family gatherings.
• Work from home? This versatile floor plan offers a main floor study, or you may choose to office upstairs in the loft.
• The master suite is sheer luxury with a 3-sided fireplace, large sitting area, dual walk-in closets and a 5-piece tiled master bath.
• The finished walk-out lower level is the ideal space to entertain family and friends with a FUN Coca Cola inspired recreation room complete with black and white tiled wet bar and dishwasher. Guests will also love the home theater. There is also a bedroom, tiled ¾ bath and secret bookshelf swivel door that leads to a storage area.
• With one of the strongest locations in Tollgate Crossing, the home offers exceptional outdoor living! There are multiple hang-out spaces to enjoy the beautiful views, including a new Trex deck, covered patio and redwood patio with built-in bench seating.
Listed by Anne Dresser Kocur of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
Perry & Co. has gathered all of the information available on this Web site from other sources. Since this information came from other sources, Perry & Co. cannot be certain of its accuracy. The information on this Web site is being provided as an estimate only for informational purposes and is not intended for you to rely on rather, you are encouraged to obtain independent verification of the information.
Since the information provided above has come from other sources, please obtain your own independent verification Perry & Co. has not verified and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The advertisements herein are merely indications to bid and are not offers to sell which may be accepted. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.