Perry & Co. has gathered all of the information available on this Web site from other sources. Since this information came from other sources, Perry & Co. cannot be certain of its accuracy. The information on this Web site is being provided as an estimate only for informational purposes and is not intended for you to rely on rather, you are encouraged to obtain independent verification of the information.
Since the information provided above has come from other sources, please obtain your own independent verification Perry & Co. has not verified and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The advertisements herein are merely indications to bid and are not offers to sell which may be accepted. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
COPYRIGHT AND DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTIFICATION POLICY
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement: We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the "Website") infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent, designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Repeat Infringers: It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers
Perry & Co. Website Accessibility Statement
Perry & Co. strives to provide all of our online visitors with an enjoyable website experience. To that end, we are actively working to improve website accessibility for all of our members and guests with disabilities. Our goal at Perry & Co. is to ensure that you have access to the tools and resources you need. If you require any of our website content in an alternate format, please let us know, and we will do everything within our means to provide it to you.
We welcome any and all suggestions for improving our website's accessibility. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns.
The Perry & Co. Team